Global Goals Model United Nations
Lead Ad Terms
Facebook provides features that enable you to run an advertising unit allowing a Facebook user to provide their email address or other user information to you (“Lead Ads”). By clicking “Agree” or by using features made subject to these terms, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that each Lead Ad submitted by you complies with these terms, the Facebook Terms of Service located at https:www.facebook.com/legal/terms (as defined below, including the Facebook Advertising Policies located at https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads, which includes the Lead Ads Policy, the Facebook Platform Policy located at https://developers.facebook.com/policy/, and the Facebook Commercial Terms located at https:www.facebook.com/legal/commercial_terms) and all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including providing all necessary disclosures to Facebook Users). If you are accepting these terms on behalf of a third party, you represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such party to use such feature on their behalf and bind such party to these terms.
- “Lead Ad Data” means the information that a Facebook user elects to send to you through a Lead Ad, which may consist of such Facebook user’s email address and any additional user information.
- You may only sell or transfer Lead Ad Data as permitted by this section. Lead Ad Data may be sold or transferred if the recipient only uses the Lead Ad Data to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected (as described by a reasonably prominent notice and agreed to by the user at the point of collection). In the event you share or sell Lead Ad Data to a third party, you do so solely at your own risk and you will ensure that any such third party complies with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You will have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Lead Ad Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and which take into account the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the processing as well as the risks. Lead Ad Data may be made available to you through protocols specified by Facebook (including Facebook APIs), and your use of such protocols must comply with Facebook’s Platform Policy.
- Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the Lead Ads feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the Lead Ads feature at any time. These terms govern your use of Lead Ads. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Policies), and such terms will continue to apply. This Lead Ads feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Facebook Terms”), and your use of the Lead Ads feature is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these terms and the Facebook Terms, these terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the Lead Ads feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time, and your continued use of this feature constitutes acceptance of those changes.