By registering for GGMUN, it means that you accept these points below:
- Global Goals Model United Nations Virtual Conference welcomes youth between the ages of 17 to 25 years old from all nations who want to gain experience in Model UN or who have high interest in learning how to be a diplomat in Global Goals Model Nations.
- Enrolled in High School or University Students or graduated or enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- All delegates should choose with the maximum 3 council preferences and 3 country allocations. Once the maximum capacity of the selected council is reached, delegates will be allocated to their second or third council preferences.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged from the decision of the Committee of Global Goals Model United Nations Virtual Conference.
- All registrations are accepted based on motivation letter at the registration form and experience and the result will be announced within 3 x 24 working hours.
- Council & Country will be allocated in 3x24 hours after we have received the payment.
- Council & Country allocated based on delegates experience, motivation letter, and then preferences.
- All fees are non-refundable *.
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of acceptance that will be provided by the committee.
- All delegates in Global Goals Model United Nations Virtual Conference are required to abide by the rules of Global Goals Model United Nations Virtual Conference to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates. As an event organised by a Non Governmental Organisation we are also required to implement the Terms and conditions of Global Goals Model United Nations.
Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Global Goals MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Global Goals MUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Global Goals MUN will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Global Goals MUN of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Global Goals MUN reserves the right to update without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him, her or they from participation in Global Goals MUN and future Global Goals MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Global Goals MUN and should the Global Goals MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without a refund.
- The organizer is committed to providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behavior, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee.
- Delegates have to act kindly and courteously towards other delegates, without violating the personal boundaries of others (i.e: racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and verbal sexual harrasm).
- Global Goals MUN does not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalization of the violations will result in being exempted from the conference and prohibited to join in the future.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.