VOLUNTEER INFORMATION SHEET
Hello Youth Leaders!
Global Goals MUN 2019 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, on 11th-14th January 2019.
We have a big vision and strong motivation for a better world and now we are looking for youth who have same vision and motivation to connecting youth around the world to become our Volunteers to make this event more incredible! Are you ready?
Applicants must be :
1. Between the ages of 18-25 and currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s university program from any major at the time of the application (graduates are welcome).
2. Excellence experience of being a committee in a big event.
3. Excellence dedication and professional.
4. Ready to work multitasking and work in pressure.
5. Available from pre-event.
6. Available at the time of the conference (January, 11 -14, 2018) and a day before for briefing (January 10, 2018).
7. Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Successful applicants will receive:
1. Full accommodation during the event (5-star accommodation). *Exclude flight ticket and visa.
2. Full-day meals (three times a day).
3. Certificate of appreciation.
4. GGMUN kit.
5. City tour.
6. Exposure in
The interested applicants must complete the form on the link: bit.ly/OpenRecruitmentVolunteerGGMUN before 15 October 2018, 23:59 (GMT + 7) at the latest. The Global Goals MUN team will review your application immediately and notify you whether your application was successful.