- GGMUN welcomes youth between the ages of 17 and 25 years old from all over the world who want to have experience in Model United Nations or have high interest in global affairs, especially in Sustainable Development Goals aspects to be the delegates of GGMUN.
- Must be enrolled in High School/ University Students or graduate of High School/ University or must be enrolled in International Organizations/ Institutions/ Companies.
- We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- All registrants should choose maximum of 3 councils preferences and 3 country allocations
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged based on the decision of Committee.
- All registrations are accepted based on their application and the result will be announced within 3 x 24 working hour. Once maximum capacity is reached, delegates, will be able allocated to their second or third forum preferences.
- Registration is opened for two types of accommodations : full accommodation and non-accommodation.
- All fees are non-refundable (TnC for refund).
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only can be used 1x per person/email.
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only for Full Payment / 1st Installment.
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
C. Refund Terms and Condition
- All fees are non-refundable (TnC for refund).
- The provision of payment will be informed by the committee. All delegates in GGMUN are required to abide by the rules of GGMUN to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates.
As an event organised by Non-Governmental Organisation we are also required to implement the Term and conditions of GGMUN.Refund Policy (at the latest 60 days before the event) delegate can request for refund by their own merits if :
- Visa Rejection;
- Chronic Disease
- Family Loss
- Conflict in the country: War, natural disaster, travel banknote: Delegates will be in charged for any international transfer fee, The refund process will take up to 60 days.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Acceptance from Global Goals MUN stating the status of their participation at Global Goals MUN after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation (On request only) in their visa acquisition process.
- Global Global Goals MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Thailand.
E. Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Global Goals MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the event without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Global Goals MUN will be disseminated by means of commercial publications, reports, or any other form without the express written consent from Global Goals MUN of which these products, data, results and materials are its exclusive property.
- Global Goals MUN reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
F. Code and Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Global Goals MUN and future Global Goals MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Global Goals MUN and should the Global Goals MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Bangkok, Thailand, while participating in Global Goals MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Global Goals MUN and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- The organizer is committed in providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behaviour, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee. The committee will be wearing red tag ID. You may also contact hotel staff and ask to be put in touch with the conference chair.
- Delegates have to act kindly and courteously towards other delegates, without violating personal boundaries of others (i.e : racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and sexual harrasm both verbally and physically).
- Global Goals MUN do not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalized of the violations will result to be exempted from the conference and prohibited to join in the future.
- Delegates are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Thailand while participating in Global Goals MUN. Delegates of GGMUN are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and venues.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.